M.Sc. Jianfeng Gu
Technische Universität München, Informatik 10
Lehrstuhl für Rechnerarchitektur & Parallele Systeme (Prof. Schulz)
Boltzmannstr. 3 85748
85748 Garching b. Munich
Room: No. 01.04.053
- Autonomous driving system and architecture.
- Resource management and function scheduling for heterogeneous FaaS computing.
- Vehicular edge computing and IoT architecture.
- [ March 2021 - Ongoing ] Ph.D. Student at Technical University of Munich, Germany
- [ Sept 2018 - July 2020] Master of Engineering in School of Data and Computer Science, Sun Yat-sen University, China
- [ Sept 2014 - June 2018 ] Bachelor of Software Engineering in School of Data and Computer Science, Sun Yat-sen University, China
Grafberger, Andreas, Mohak Chadha, Anshul Jindal, Jianfeng Gu, and Michael Gerndt. "FedLess: secure and scalable federated learning using serverless computing." In 2021 IEEE International Conference on Big Data (Big Data), pp. 164-173. IEEE, 2021.
Meng, Haitao, Chonghao Zhong, Jianfeng Gu, and Gang Chen. "A GPU-accelerated Deep Stereo-LiDAR Fusion for Real-time High-precision Dense Depth Sensing." In 2021 Design, Automation & Test in Europe Conference & Exhibition (DATE), pp. 523-528. IEEE, 2021.
Guo, Xusen, Jianfeng Gu, Silu Guo, Zixiao Xu, Chengzhang Yang, Shanghua Liu, Long Cheng, and Kai Huang. "3D object detection and tracking based on streaming data." In 2020 IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation (ICRA), pp. 8376-8382. IEEE, 2020.
Zhao, Zhihao, Wenquan Zhang, Jianfeng Gu, Junjie Yang, and Kai Huang. "Lidar mapping optimization based on lightweight semantic segmentation." IEEE Transactions on Intelligent Vehicles 4, no. 3 (2019): 353-362.
Gu, Jianfeng, Yuehui Wang, Long Chen, Zhihao Zhao, Zhe Xuanyuan, and Kai Huang. "A reliable road segmentation and edge extraction for sparse 3d lidar data." In 2018 IEEE Intelligent Vehicles Symposium (IV), pp. 1452-1457. IEEE, 2018.
Zhuang, Genghang, Shengjie Chen, Jianfeng Gu, and Kai Huang. "A Real-Time Embedded Localization in Indoor Environment Using LiDAR Odometry." In National Conference on Embedded System Technology, pp. 210-222. Springer, Singapore, 2017.
- [ SoSe 2022 ] Seminar on Cloud Computing Seminar (IN2107)
- [ WiSe 2021/22 ] Seminar on Cloud Computing (IN2107)
- Best Paper Award in DATE 2021 ( Application Design Track)
- China National Scholarship in 2017.
- Zoulu Scholarship in 2015.