Mathis Engelbart, M.Sc.
|Phone:||+49 89 289-18654|
TUM Department of Informatics
- Transport Protocols
- Real-time Media
- Congestion Control
Open Thesis Topics
If you are interested in one of the thesis topics, feel free to contact me for more details.
- Real-time Streaming over MP-QUIC
- Real-time Congestion Control for QUIC
- Shared Congestion Control for Real-time and non-Real-time Streams over QUIC
You can also contact me if you have a topic in mind that is not listed but aligns with my research area.
Other thesis and research topics are listed here.
- Congestion control for real-time media over QUIC. Proceedings of the 2021 Workshop on Evolution, Performance and Interoperability of QUIC, ACM, 2021. Mathis Engelbart, Jörg Ott
- Manual and Automatic Transcriptions in Dementia Detection from Speech. Interspeech 2017. Weiner, Jochen, Mathis Engelbart, and Tanja Schultz