Mike Kosek, M.Sc.
|Phone:||+49 89 289-18665|
TUM Department of Informatics
- Transport Protocols
- Congestion Control
- Internet Architecture
- Internet Measurements
Open Thesis Topics
If you are interested in one of the thesis topics, feel free to contact me for more details.
- No open topics atm
You can also contact me if you have a topic in mind that is not listed but aligns with my research area.
Other thesis and research topics are listed here.
- ECN with QUIC: Challenges in the Wild. IMC 2023. Constantin Sander, Ike Kunze, Leo Blöcher, Mike Kosek, Klaus Wehrle
- Secure Middlebox-Assisted QUIC. IFIP Networking 2023. Mike Kosek, Benedikt Spies, Jörg Ott
- Web Privacy By Design: Evaluating Cross-layer Interactions of QUIC, DNS and H/3. IFIP Networking 2023. Jayasree Sengupta, Mike Kosek, Justus Fries, Pratyush Dikshit, Vaibhav Bajpai
- Evaluating DNS Resiliency with Truncation, Fragmentation and DoTCP Fallback. IFIP Networking 2023. Pratyush Dikshit, Mike Kosek, Nils Faulhaber, Jayasree Sengupta, Vaibhav Bajpai
- DNS Privacy with Speed? Evaluating DNS over QUIC and its Impact on Web Performance. IMC 2022. Mike Kosek, Luca Schumann, Robin Marx, Trinh Viet Doan, Vaibhav Bajpai
- Exploring Proxying QUIC and HTTP/3 for Satellite Communication. IFIP Networking 2022. Mike Kosek, Hendrik Cech, Vaibhav Bajpai, Jörg Ott
- Measuring DNS over TCP in the Era of Increasing DNS Response Sizes: A View from the Edge. CCR April 2022. Mike Kosek, Trinh Viet Doan, Simon Huber, Vaibhav Bajpai
- One to Rule them All? A First Look at DNS over QUIC. PAM 2022. Mike Kosek, Trinh Viet Doan, Malte Granderath, Vaibhav Bajpai
- Beyond QUIC v1: A First Look at Recent Transport Layer IETF Standardization Efforts. COMMAG April 2021. Mike Kosek, Tanya Shreedhar, Vaibhav Bajpai