Benedikt Spies, M.Sc.
TUM School of Computation, Information and Technology
Department of Computer Engineering
Chair of Connected Mobility (I11)
Open Thesis Topics
Currently, I offer the following thesis or guided research topics:
- Extending QUIC for Low Latency Use Cases at the Edge
- Exploring QUIC Connection Migration and Peer-to-Peer Scenarios
- Rethinking the Security Model of QUIC
- Service Discovery and Switching with Anycast/Multicast/Unicast IP
- Measuring Connection Migration Behavior of QUIC Implementations and Web Deployments
- Exploring NAT Traversal Mechanisms for Realtime Applications
I am also open for own topic ideas within my research area.
Please feel free to contact me if you're interested or have any questions.
Further topics can be found here.
- Transport Protocols
- Connection Migration
- Edge Computing
- QUIC Middleboxes
- Satellite Networks
If you can read this fetching external content works