- Doctoral Researcher at the Institute of Communications Engineering, Technical University of Munich (since 06/2021)
- M.Sc. in Electrical Engineering-Communication Systems, Sharif University of Technology (2017-2019)
- B.Sc. in Electrical Engineering-Communication Systems, Iran University of Science and Technology (2013-2017)
- Information Theory
- Wireless Communication
- Machine Learning in Communication
- M. M. Mahvari and G. Kramer, "Stability of Bernstein’s Characterization of Gaussian Vectors and a Soft Doubling Argument," 2023 IEEE Information Theory Workshop (ITW), Saint-Malo, France, 2023, pp. 19-23, doi: 10.1109/ITW55543.2023.10161689.
- M. M. Mahvari and G. Kramer, "Stability of Bernstein’s Theorem and Soft Doubling for Vector Gaussian Channels," in IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, vol. 69, no. 10, pp. 6231-6250, Oct. 2023, doi: 10.1109/TIT.2023.3293311.
- M. M. Mahvari, M. Kobayashi and A. Zaidi, "Scalable Vector Gaussian Information Bottleneck," 2021 IEEE International Symposium on Information Theory (ISIT), Melbourne, Australia, 2021, pp. 37-42, doi: 10.1109/ISIT45174.2021.9517720.