- Online detection of compensatory strategies in human movement with supervised classification: a pilot study. Frontiers in Neurorobotics 17, 2023 mehr…
- Assessing Human-Human Kinematics for the Implementation of Robot-Assisted Physical Therapy in Humanoids: A pilot study. The International Conference on Rehabilitation Robotics (ICORR) 2023, 2023 mehr…
- Deep Learning based Uncertainty Decomposition for Real-time Control. 2023, The 22nd World Congress of the International Federation of Automatic Control, 2023 mehr…
- Safe Learning-Based Control of Elastic Joint Robots via Control Barrier Functions. 2023, The 22nd World Congress of the International Federation of Automatic Control, 2023 mehr…
- 10/2020 - present: PhD candidate at Chair of Information-Oriented Control (ITR), Technical University of Munich (TUM), Germany.
- Projects: Part of ReHyb, COMAN, conPDMode, Preference-based control
- 2019 - 2020: AI Resident, Facebook, U.S.A.
- Projects: Inverse Dynamics Learning, Inverse Reinforcement Learning
- 2016 - 2019: Masters in Informatics, Technical University of Munich, Germany.
- Projects: Intrinsically Motivitated Control, 3D Semantic segmentation of Human Bodies, Computer Vision, Machine Learning
- 2009 - 2013: B.Sc. in Software Engineering, Delhi Technological University, India.
- Projects: Algorithms, Datastructures, Artificial Bee Colony Analysis (Final Project)
My research interests include
- system identification
- reinforcement learning
- control for rehabilitation
- learning-based control from user preferences
- meta learning
For Prospective Students
If you are interested in doing a Forshungpraxis and/or a Bachelor's or Master's Thesis under my supervision, then please contact me via Email (email@example.com), along with your CV and grades.