- The Gap in Functional Electrical Stimulation Simulation. 3rd Workshop on Closing the Reality Gap in Sim2Real Transfer for Robotics, 2022 mehr… BibTeX Volltext (mediaTUM)
- EMG-Based Volitional Torque Estimation in Functional Electrical Stimulation Control. 2022 IEEE-EMBS Conference on Biomedical Engineering and Sciences (IECBES), 2022 mehr… BibTeX Volltext (mediaTUM)
M.Sc. Hossein Kavianirad
Technical University of Munich
Chair of Information-oriented Control (Prof. Hirche)
- Phone : +49 (89) 289 - 25736
- Room No.: S4510
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- 04/2021 - present: PhD candidate at Chair of Information-Oriented Control (ITR), Technical University of Munich (TUM), Germany.
- Projects: Functional Electrical stimulation (FES), modeling and control
- 2017 - 2021: Researcher in Shiraz University Research Center, Iran.
- Projects: Dynamics, control (theory and application), and Identification
- 2015 - 2017: M.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering, Sharif University of Technology, Iran.
- Projects: Control
- 2011 - 2015: B.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering, Shiraz University, Iran.
- Projects: Dynamic modeling, vibrations, and control
- Control (theory and application)
- FES Control
- FES and EMG
Student projects and theses
If you are interested in working on your Bachelor's or Master's thesis under my supervision in the area of Control, please contact me (E-mail).
Motivated students interested in any of following topics are encouraged to contact me via E-mail if interested in doing their Bachelor's or Master's thesis under my supervision. Please include your CV and credentials with your application.
- Dynamic Modeling