- Model-Based Shared Control of a Hybrid FES-Exoskeleton: an Application in Participant-Specific Robotic Rehabilitation. 2023 International Conference on Rehabilitation Robotics, ICORR 2023, 2023 more… BibTeX Full text ( DOI ) Full text (mediaTUM)
- The Gap in Functional Electrical Stimulation Simulation. 3rd Workshop on Closing the Reality Gap in Sim2Real Transfer for Robotics, 2022 more… BibTeX Full text (mediaTUM)
- EMG-Based Volitional Torque Estimation in Functional Electrical Stimulation Control. 2022 IEEE-EMBS Conference on Biomedical Engineering and Sciences (IECBES), 2022 more… BibTeX Full text (mediaTUM)
- 04/2021 - present: PhD candidate at Chair of Information-Oriented Control (ITR), Technical University of Munich (TUM), Germany.
- Projects: Cooperative shared control of hybrid FES-exoskeleton
- 2017 - 2021: Researcher in Shiraz University Research Center, Iran.
- Projects: Dynamics, control (theory and application), and Identification
- 2015 - 2017: M.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering, Sharif University of Technology, Iran.
- Projects: Control
- 2011 - 2015: B.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering, Shiraz University, Iran.
- Projects: Dynamic modeling, vibrations, and control
- Dynamics and Control (theory/application)
- Modeling and control of assistive devices for rehabilitation and activity of daily living (ADL)
- Hybrid exoskeleton
- Functional electrical stimulation (FES)
- Wearable sensors and bio-signal processing
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Electrical impedance tomography (EIT)
Student projects and theses
If you are interested in working on your Bachelor's or Master's thesis under my supervision in the area of Control, please contact me (E-mail).
Motivated students interested in any of following topics are encouraged to contact me via E-mail if interested in doing their Bachelor's or Master's thesis under my supervision. Please include your CV and credentials with your application.
- Dynamic Modeling