Cyber crisis simulations – Be prepared for the unexpected
Cyber-attacks are on the rise, and the consequences can be significant for businesses. The impact can range from system downtime to reputational damage, and even more severe consequences. What would happen if you – as an employee - were faced with a cyber crisis right now? Find out in the EY (a) Cyber crisis simulation! The interactive exercise is designed to allow you as a participant to act out realistic and dynamic cyber crisis scenarios and understand what cyber resilience means.
The workshop will be conducted by representatives of EY, who perform this type of simulation for companies and their crisis teams and executive members.
► Registration: TUMonline
Places are limited! Register until 22.11.2023!
- Introduction to Operational Technology (OT):
What is OT, what are the differences and similarities between IT and OT, and what are the consequences of cyber-attacks on OT systems?
- Interactive Exercises:
Playing out a realistic attack scenario and managing the crisis
- Reflection and Q&A:
Reflection on the simulation and its results, and discussions around questions related to cyber security, crisis management, and other relevant topics
- Basic IT knowledge
- Basic knowledge of cyber security principles
Dates and Location:
- Th 23.11.2023 | 17:00 - 19:00 | TUM Main Campus Z995
By the end of this workshop, participants will have gained:
- A basic understanding of OT, including its characteristics and unique risks
- Knowledge of cyber crises and how to manage them effectively
- A foundation for continuing to build knowledge and skills in the cyber security area.