Chencheng Tang is currently research assistant and Ph.D. candidate under the supervision of Prof. Dr.-Ing. Matthias Althoff since 2022. He holds a master's degree in Mechanical Engineering and a bachelor's degree in Thermal Energy and Power Engineering, both from Shanghai Jiao Tong University. He also holds the title of Ingénieur diplômé majoring in Intelligent Embedded Systems.
- Robotic manipulations with formal guarantees
- Reachability analysis for hybrid systems
I am always looking for self-motivated students to solve interesting problems arising in my research areas. General ideas could be to apply formal methods to robotic manipulations to gurantee critical speicifications in interaction tasks, to reform robot control with formal methods, or to extend formal techniques for hybrid systems. If you are interested in one of the currently available topics, please feel welcome to send me a mail (title "Application - [Topic] - Your Name") with your up-to-date CV and transcript of records attached.
- [MA Thesis] Approximating Collision Geometry with Simple Shapes in Contact-Rich Reachability Analysis
- [Seminar – Cyber-Physical Systems - WS 22/23] Contacts in Robotic Applications
- [Practical Course – Robotics Intelligence - WS 22/23] Robot Peg-In-Hole with Model Uncertainty
- Cyber-Physical Systems [SS 2022] – Hybrid Systems