Unfortunately, due to the Corona pandemic, it has rarely been possible for conferences with presence to take place in recent years. From my point of view, this had many disadvantages. One advantage, however, is that almost all lectures are recorded. That is why I can offer you these lectures. Perhaps they will help you to understand my work. I am always happy to receive enquiries by email.
- "Post Shannon Communication for 6G" (together with H. Boche, F. Fitzek, R. Schaefer), IEEE International Conference on Communications, 16–20 May, Seoul, South Korea, 2022.
- "Post Shannon Communication - Breaking the Shannon Limit for 6G" (together with H. Boche, F. Fitzek, R. Schaefer), IEEE Globecom - Global Communications Conference, 4–8 December, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, 2022.
- Error-correcting codes for the Z-Channel and strategies for the half-lie game, Bar Ilan University CS Colloquium, November 18, Ramat Gan, Israel, 2021.
- Computability of the Zero-Error Capacity of Noisy Channels, IEEE Information Theory Workshop (ITW2021), October 17-21, Kanazawa, Japan, 2021.
- Quantum Broadcast Channels with Cooperating Decoders, Munich Conference on Quantum Science and Technology, 19 - 23 July, Munich, 2021.
- Adaptive and Non-Adaptive Two sided Search, IEEE International Symposium on Information Theory, 12-20 July, Melbourne, Australia, 2021
- Identification over the Gaussian Channel in the Presence of Feedback (Workshop on Coding, Cooperation, and Security in Modern Communication Networks (COCO), July 5th, TUM and Ben Gurion University, 2021
- Post Shannon Theory, presentation one of my research topic at the Basic Course in University Teaching Bavaria (L300), April 30, 2021.
- Combinatorial Two-Sided Search, Combinatorial search theory seminar, Alfred Renyi Institute, March 29th, 2021.