Software and Tools developed by the Chair of Communication Networks
- NCSbench - Reproducible Benchmarking Platform for Networked Control Systems: https://github.com/tum-lkn/NCSbench/wiki
- HyperFLEX - Framework for Virtualization of SDN Environments (Hypervisor for Software Defined Networks): https://github.com/tum-lkn/HyperFLEX
- perfbench: an SDN controller/switch/hypervisor benchmarking tool: https://github.com/tum-lkn/perfbench
- A measure for flexibility in communication networks: www.networkflexibility.org (procedure and demos)
- AMS: Automated Geography-Based Fixed Network Planning Tool
- AMS: Automated Map based Strategic Fixed Network Planning Tool (more details at DFG Converged Access). Some use cases videos can be found at https://github.com/EGrigoreva/FixedNetworkPlanningTool.
- Sigcomm 2017 Demo: SDN/NFV-enabled Security Architecture for Fine-grained Policy Enforcement and Threat Mitigation for Enterprise Networks
- Coupling VNF Orchestration and SDN Virtual Network Reconfiguration
- IEEE INFOCOM 2019: Mobility-Aware VM Placement and Routing in Space-Air-Ground Integrated Networks (Reference paper: https://mediatum.ub.tum.de/doc/1481269/900365.pdf)
- ACM SIGCOMM 2019: NOracle: Who is communicating with whom in my network? (Reference paper: available on mediatum)
- ACM SIGCOMM Big Dama: o'zapft is: Tap your Networking Algorithms Big Data!
- CNSM 2021: Network Traffic Characteristics of Machine Learning Frameworks Under the Microscope