Evaluation of the technical work (40%):
- Did the student make progress?
- Was the work complete?
- Was the work scientifically accurate?
- Was the work creative?
Evaluation of the written report (40%):
- The thesis is well organized, i.e., it has appropriate structure and content.
- The thesis is written in a coherent, formal style.
- Referencing is done appropriately.
- The thesis is free of grammar and spelling errors.
Ability to work independently (20%):
- Are own solutions or solution strategies developed?
- Was the information acquired independently?
- Does the student identify with the tasks?