Mike Kosek, M.Sc.
|Phone:||+49 89 289-18665|
TUM Department of Informatics
- Transport Protocols
- Congestion Control
- Internet Architecture
- Internet Measurements
Open Thesis Topics
If you are interested in one of the thesis topics, feel free to contact me for more details.
- Optimizing QUIC on long delay networks
You can also contact me if you have a topic in mind that is not listed but aligns with my research area.
Other thesis and research topics are listed here.
Make sure to visit my ORCID page for an up-to-date list.
- Exploring Proxying QUIC and HTTP/3 for Satellite Communication. IFIP Networking 2022. Mike Kosek, Hendrik Cech, Vaibhav Bajpai, Jörg Ott
- Measuring DNS over TCP in the Era of Increasing DNS Response Sizes: A View from the Edge. CCR April 2022. Mike Kosek, Trinh Viet Doan, Simon Huber, Vaibhav Bajpai
- One to Rule them All? A First Look at DNS over QUIC. PAM 2022. Mike Kosek, Trinh Viet Doan, Malte Granderath, Vaibhav Bajpai
- Beyond QUIC v1: A First Look at Recent Transport Layer IETF Standardization Efforts. COMMAG April 2021. Mike Kosek, Tanya Shreedhar, Vaibhav Bajpai