- Learning from Symmetry: Meta-Reinforcement Learning with Symmetrical Behaviors and Language Instructions. 2023 IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems (IROS 2023), 2023 mehr…
- Contact-aware Shaping and Maintenance of Deformable Linear Objects With Fixtures. 2023 IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems (IROS 2023), 2023 mehr…
Kejia Chen joined the Chair of Robotics, Aritificial Intelligence and Real-time Systems in 2022 as a doctoral candidate under supervision of Prof. Alois Knoll. Before that, she received her M.Sc. degree in Robotics, Cognition and Intelligence at TUM. She is working on the project KI Fabrik. Her current research interests include
- Manipulation of Deformable (Linear) Objects
- Biologically-inspired Navigation
- Multi-robot Collaboration
- Skill-based Robot Learning.
[SS22] Cognitive Systems (IN2222)
[WS2223] Masterpraktikum - Simulation-Based Machine Learning in Robotics (IN0012, IN2106, IN4328)
I don't have open topics for bachelor/master's thesis at the moment. Please contact me if you have a relevant topic in mind or need co-advisory for external thesis.