[External] Working Student: Web Developer
Are you ready to challenge yourself?
Come and join our group that sits at the center of innovation at Siemens! Not only that, but we are one of the major contributors to the Web of Things standardization at the World Wide Web Consortium. Web of Things enables Web technologies to address the challenges of the (Industrial) Internet of Things, making it more interoperable and usable by all of us. Here, you can apply your Web development skills for open-source projects, while setting foot in the Internet of Things, industrial automation and more!
• You contribute to open-source projects about the Web of Things
• You develop front-end focused web applications that help developers of Web of Things
• You program (web) services that interact with IoT devices
• You write tools that help us automate the development workflows
• You help with the Web of Things standardization activities
• You are studying in Informatics, Electrical Engineering, or in a comparable field
• You have experience in front-end Web technologies, REST APIs, Node.js
• You are motivated for contributing to the open source.
• You have demonstrable software development experience
• You are comfortable in speaking and writing in English
If you have questions about the position or if you want to apply, please contact Ege Korkan at <email@example.com>. Please send your CV and links or portfolio about previous projects.
We value equal opportunities and welcome applications from people with disabilities. At Siemens, we believe people who’ve had real experiences dealing with being different will excel as leaders. Let's foster a culture of creativity and innovation. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.