M.Sc. Christoph Wilibald
Technische Universität München
Human-centered Assistive Robotics (HCR)
Karlstraße 45 80333 München
Office hours: Please send e-mail in advance.
|Since 2020||Ph.D. Candidate, Institute of Robotics and Mechatronics, German Aerospace Center (DLR)|
|2016 – 2020||M.Sc. Mechatronics and IT, Technical University of Munich (TUM)|
|2012 – 2016||B.Sc. Mechanical Engineering, Technical University of Munich (TUM)|
- Learning from Demonstration, Programming by Demonstration
- Intuitive Skill Transfer from Humans to Robots
- Human Robot Interaction Concepts
- Christoph Willibald, Thomas Eiband and Dongheui Lee, "Collaborative Programming of Conditional Robot Tasks", IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems (IROS), 2020
- Christoph Willibald, Dongheui Lee, "Multi-Level Task Learning Based on Intention and Constraint Inference for Autonomous Robotic Manipulation", IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems (IROS), accepted, 2022
- Thomas Eiband, Christoph Willibald, Isabel Tannert, Bernhard Weber and Dongheui Lee, “Collaborative Programming of Robotic Task Decisions and Recovery Behaviors,” Autonomous Robots, accepted, 2022.
Development of an Interactive Robot Programming Method