Student Work (Status 06/24)

Ingenieurspraxis (IP), Forschungspraxis (FP), Bachelorarbeit (BA), Masterarbeit (MA)



Description Supervisor Prefered start date
Currently, there are no open student assistant positions. In case of a new opening, you will find it here - -


Before you can start your Bachelor or Master thesis, you need to get the "Zulassungsbescheid" from Studiendekanat and hand this in to your supervisor.

There are also many topics announced in Research Areas pape  and our individual websites of  our team at LSR.  Please email us if you find some topics interesting.