Are you looking for an internship? Would you like to contribute to the research on artificial Intelligence for future applications in the aerospace sector? Then join us as an intern (d/f/m) in Airbus Central Research & Technology (XRD) with Airbus Defense and Space in Taufkirchen, close to Munich.
Location: Taufkirchen / Munich
Start: September 2022
Duration: 3-6 months
XRD is the Artificial Intelligence domain of Central Research & Technology composed of researchers and research engineers in artificial intelligence working to develop technologies bridging the gap between research and business. The team collaborates with academics and stirs research projects to push the state-of-the art towards solving Airbus relevant problems.
- Supporting research activities in AI research by implementing and evaluating algorithms in the Julia programming language;
- Creating and contributing to Julia packages
- enrolled full time student (d/f/m) in computer science, information technology,
mathematics, engineering, or similar field of study
- Experience with the Julia programing language
- Knowledge in statistical methods and concepts
- Knowledge in machine learning is a plus
- Able to work independently
- Proficient in English