|Since 03/2022||Research Assistant |
Chair of Information-oriented Control
Technical University of Munich, Germany
|04/2019 – 01/2022|| |
Master of Science, Electrical Engineering and Information Technology
|09/2019 – 01/2020||Semester abroad |
Linköping University, Sweden
|10/2015 – 02/2019||Bachelor of Science, Electrical Engineering and Information Technology |
Karlsruhe Institute of Technology, Germany
- Learning-based modeling of nonlinear systems
- Learning-based control
- Joint dynamics and state estimation
I am currently involved in the ONE MUNICH Strategy Forum Project - Next generation Human-Centered Robotics.
Student Projects and Theses
I am constantly looking for motivated students who are interested in my field of research. Please contact me via e-mail if you are interested in working on a thesis (e.g., bachelor or master thesis) under my supervision, even if no open topics are currently listed.
Please include your preferred starting date as well as your CV and transcript of records in your e-mail. This helps me to select a topic matching your background.
- Aymen Nasri: Kernel Embedding for Particle Gibbs-Based Optimal Control (research internship)
- Joshua Schenk: Fusion of Model Predictive Control and Reinforcement Learning for the Safe Exploration of Unknown Systems with Latent States (research internship)
- Yi Yue: Towards Online Learning and Control of Unknown Systems with Latent States (bachelor thesis)
- Supitsana Srithasan: Utilizing Particle Gibbs Samples for Scenario-Based Model Predictive Control (bachelor thesis)
- Keyu Xuan: Particle Gibbs Sampling Based on Multiple Trajectories (engineering practice)
- Kevin Zierenberg: Parallel Implementation of a Particle Gibbs Based Control Algorithm on a Graphics Processing Unit (bachelor thesis)
- Zhiqian Zhou: Active Learning of Unknown Dynamics with Latent States under Constraints (bachelor thesis)
- Zhiqian Zhou: Hyperparameter Tuning for Gaussian Process State-Space Models with Latent States (engineering practice)