Due to the current situation, the teaching will not be provided in the usual way in the next summer semester, it will be a mix of combination of online and in-person formats.
Details are listed for each course. Please keep updated on TUM's website regarding the effects of Covid-19 on the teaching: https://www.tum.de/en/about-tum/news/coronavirus/corona-teaching-exams/
Summer Term 2021
You'll find all our courses for the summer term 2021 in the following list. Click on the links to view the detailed information, such as teaching staff, requirements, literature and dates, for each entry. Please note that registration for seminars and tutorials as well as for the exams must be done through TUMonline.
Teaching starts on April 12, 2021 and the end of the teaching period is July 16, 2021.
Practical Courses (Projektpraktikum/SS)
- Projektpraktikum Advanced Lab Humanoid RoboCup
- Projektpraktikum Biosignal Processing and Modeling
- Projektpraktikum Cognitive Systems
- Projektpraktikum Human-Centered Neuroengineering: Neurorehabilitation
- Projektpraktikum Human-Centered Neuroengineering: Cybathlon
- Projektpraktikum Introduction Lab Humanoid RoboCup
- Projektpraktikum RoboCup@Home