Inactive: The user is not active in TUMonline anymore!
Niklas Kochdumper, M.Sc.
Niklas Kochdumper is currently a research assistant and PhD student under the supervison of Prof. Dr.-Ing. Matthias Althoff. He obtained his bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering and his master's degree in Robotics, Cognition, Intelligence both at the Technichal University of Munich.
- Reachability Analysis
- Formal Verification of Hybrid Systems
- Set-Based Computing
- Controller Synthesis
- Formal Abstraction and Verification fo Analog Circuits (faveAC)
- Lectures: Techniques in Artificial Intelligence and Formal Methods for Cyber-Physical Systems
- Practical Course: Verification, Controller Synthesis, and Design of Cyber-Physical Systems
- Seminar: Cyber-Physical Systems